Thursday, October 30, 2008

Proposal for investor in Financial Services Business

Proposal for investor in Financial Services Business
I am looking for a serious Investment partner, first to open a Financial Services brokerage Company in Karachi, Pakistan, I have 12+ experiences in this field and exactly know how to run a Company or make money. I will not be investing anything in the Company, other partner has to invest all the money and bear all Company operations expenses for max 6 months time. Profit and loss ratio will be shared on 60:40% basis, yours 60% and mine 40%.
I only will provide more information and presentation about this project during a face to face meeting. If you believe you are serious and patient person and want to go ahead and then let me know to make an appointment. Looking forward a reply from serious parties only.Thank You
Sincerely 0321 2797881

No comments: